This KiteSurfing course is available from May to September.
- How to control the kite
- Security Systems
- Wind Window
- How to set up the equipment
- How to do kite water launch
- How to do kite land in water
- How to manage your own body in the water
- Kind of directions you can do in the water
- How to do body drag
- How to place the board on the feet
- Start tests
- How to manage your body, kite and board at the same time
- How to manage and ride the kite during departure
- How to leave with the board
- How to keep balance on the board
- How to move in a direction within the first meters
Price: 330 € + 30€ membership fee
Equipment is included.
The course starts at 10:30 am and the first part until 12:00 pm is theory, then there is practice part in water, which starts at 1:30 pm.
The course will be done for groups up to 4 people.
A VDWS license – which certifies the level you have achieved – will be given to you.